-->

Featured Post Slider

  • Compilation of some extreme bodyworks

    Often, you see cars modified with some pretty extreme bodywork; we take the best ones found throughout the net and compiled them together! Check it out Read more

  • 2012 Proton Saga FLX bolt on turbo

    Here is my own 2012 Proton Saga FLX bolt on turbo. Currently running without management, still able to boost up to 0.4 bar (albeit with bad fuel consumption). Saving up for a Haltech Sprint 500 standalone! To complement the power, a new semi-racing clutch will be dropped in. Next is to upgrade the brake system to a double servo pump, and better brake pads. The car is currently running on a lowered spring setup (Sapura sports spring) which is sufficient for daily usage. Read more

  • Audi TT with R8 Look-alike Bodykit

    To those who have an Audi TT and wants something resembling an Audi R8 supercar, a few tuning and bodykit companies has modeled a kit that consists of various configurations ranging from exterior down to the light and exhaust setup. Hit the jump for more detail! Read more

  • 4G92 Proton Wira 1.6 Bolt on Turbo

    4G92 Proton Wira 1.6 Bolt on Turbo, on a budget!. The Proton Wira is actually a Mitsubishi Lancer using the same 4G92 1.6 SOHC engine.Total cost is less than RM5,000 which is equivalent to 1500 USD dollar, which has escalated somewhat (and now pushes around 200whp) Read more

Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Proton Wira + Nissan Skyline + Nissan Fairlady 350Z + Wide body kit?!!



Spotted in Subang Jaya Perindustrian, near Boon Fun (BF) Auto Spray, Malaysia

Spotted this from afar, at first glance it appears to be a Nissan Skyline R34. However, upon closer inspection, this car sports a Toyota Celica or Nissan Fairlady 350Z headlamp. The wide body kit resembles a veilside style. The side profile gave the car's true identity away immediate though; it is clearly a Proton Wira (based on the Mitsubishi Lancer/Colt). Performance wise, the front mounted intercooler suggest that this car may sport a GSR Turbo 4G93T or Mitsubishi EVO engine 4G63T. To wrap everything up, this car is painted with chameleon effect colour changing paint. Overall this is an awesome show car! Sorry did not have any other pictures of this car, as I was just passing by with my friend.


17 comments:

  1. This excellent website truly has all the info I wanted
    about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    My web blog http://xtremenitroreview.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at this website
    is actually good.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: Vimax Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be finish of mine day, except before end I am reading this great post to improve my experience.

    Have a look at my site ... Vydox Male Enhancement

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there to every , as I am in fact eager of reading this webpage's post to be updated daily. It carries nice data.

    My page Best Anti Aging Product

    ReplyDelete
  5. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker
    who was doing a little research on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast simply because I found it for him.
    .. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!

    ! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this subject here on your web page.


    my blog Rejuvenex reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday.
    It will always be helpful to read articles from
    other authors and practice something from their web sites.


    Check out my blog post; Elevate GF facts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey are using Wordpress for your site platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.
    Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own
    blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!


    My homepage ... Natural Cleanse Diet

    ReplyDelete
  8. I drop a comment whenever I appreciate a post on a website or if I have something to valuable to contribute to the discussion.
    Usually it's caused by the passion displayed in the article I read. And on this article "Proton Wira + Nissan Skyline + Nissan Fairlady 350Z + Wide body kit?!!". I was actually excited enough to post a comment ;) I do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it only me or do some of the comments look like left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at other places, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list all of all your communal sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    Here is my web-site green coffee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar
    one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses?

    If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

    Feel free to visit my page: Ultra Slim Patch Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Visit my webpage ... Buy Nuvocleanse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, Neat post. There's a problem with your site in web explorer, could test this? IE still is the market leader and a big part of other people will pass over your fantastic writing due to this problem.

    My blog ... Diet Patch Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
  12. I blog often and I seriously appreciate your content. This article has really peaked my interest.
    I'm going to book mark your website and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

    Feel free to surf to my website - Cambogia trim review

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sure this article has touched all the internet visitors, its really really
    pleasant post on building up new web site.


    testostrong

    ReplyDelete
  14. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog
    and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually
    enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

    Here is my webpage Lean Muscle FOrmula Price

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey exceptional website! Does running a blog like this require a massive amount
    work? I've virtually no expertise in computer programming however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject but I simply had to ask. Thank you!

    Check out my blog acai ultra lean reviews

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always emailed this webpage post page to all
    my contacts, since if like to read it next my contacts will too.



    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... Home Income Kit

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes
    which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit
    more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Fantastic work!

    my web site: home jobs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!