Keywords: Turbo on budget, 4g92P, 4g92 turbo, 4g92 sohc turbo, 4g92 bolt on turbo, 4g92 auto convert manual, 4g92 with 4g15 gearbox, 4g92 wira turbo, gt auto malaysia, emanage gt auto gtauto tuner, emanage 4g92, turbocharge wira 4g92, turbocharging proton wira, turbocharging wira, Dynojet, dyno jet, gtauto, thomas gtauto, sunway gt auto, gt auto sunway.
2) 4G93 GSR Downpipe
3) 4G93 GSR TD04 turbo with wastegate
4) HKS SSQV blow off valve
5) Front mounted intercooler (unknown brand)
6) Stainless steel pipes and silicon joints
7) Oil Sump with necessary fittings for turbo oil return
8) Jasma 2.5" inlet straight flow muffler
Item 1-8 bought for RM2,500 only! Second hand item. You can probably buy all these parts in any half cut shop like Mun Lee.
9) 4G92 metal gasket RM150 new
10) Imitation Defi Boost meter RM90 new
11) 2.5 inch exhaust pipe from downpipe to muffler RM400 new
12) E-manage blue RM750 second hand
13) MAP sensor, and ignition wire harness for E-manage RM450
Result? My car still has some misfiring issues and gearbox slips like mad, but managed to achieve 170bhp.
Installation and tuning done by my friend mxsteven and kong (thanks a lot bro!)
Coming up: changing to manual transmission! yes I was on an autobox the whole time, now the auto gear box is behaving funny. Time to go for a stick! **EDIT! Changed already! so much better - Refer to above**