-->

Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Entrance to Biking: KTN 200

Hello guys and girls! Sorry for the long break, due to financial problems I lost interest in cars for a while. However, now I am back, albeit with a bike.









Acquired a KTN 200 from a friend, a 200cc single cylinder 4 stroke motocross.

The bike is modified with certain parts, such as KTM 200 head lamp, fairings, and also the rims are changed. The bike also has a KOSO meter.



KTN 200 Specifications:
L x W x H (mm)2200 x 830 x 1180
Wheelbase (mm)1405
Ground Clearance (mm)270
Dry Mass (kg)123
Fuel Capacity (L)10.6
Fuel Efficiency (L/100km)2.1
Max Speed (km/h)100
Engine Type1-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Oil-Cooled
Displacement (ml)199.1
Maximum Power (kw/rpm)11.5 / 8000
Maximum Torque (N.m/rpm)14.5 / 7000
Starter SystemElectric and Kick
Drive SystemChain Drive
ClutchWet Multiple Plate
Brake (F/R)Disc / Disc
Tyre (F/R)2.75-21  4.10-18

6 comments:

fLaNkEr™ said...

hi hi, can i know what type of tyre you are using for your KTN? Is it a sport rim?

Jackson Oh said...

Hi there.... yup it is sport rim. Forgot the model though... tyres are normal racing tyres. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Wouh, I'm interested thought for this model, KTN 200, how is it going now? any problem? it's look good, nice KTM lamp.... man, nice modified. Need one :) .

Jackson Oh said...

Thanks buddy. So far so good, though I haven't been riding it often. Always raining..... haha :)

Unknown said...

the rear brake caliper is not a standard model right? Which bike model fits with the standard bracket? My rear caliper is jammed.

Jackson Oh said...

Yup not standard one. I think it is from KTM 200 if I'm not mistaken. Was modded by my friend before he sold it to me...

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!