-->

Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Modified 2014 Honda City with Vossen rims and blacked out lights, grillesand logo


2014 Honda City with smoked headlights and Vossen rims
The 2014 Honda City looks quite good already in my opinion, but being a car enthusiast I thought it lacked certain things. I wondered how the 2014 Honda City would look with modified Vossen rims, blacked out Honda emblem, grille, smoked headlights, and darker tint.

This was the end result! It looks like an Ah Beng version of the 2014 Honda City, but I quite like it. Please excuse my poor photoshop skills, I make do with what I have! 

1 comment:

Evelyn@Automatic Transmission Service said...

Honda city is one of my favorite models. Like you, I am also excited for the future model but thanks for sharing this information with us.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!